Sunday, March 27, 2011
8 oz feta cheese crumbled
4 oz cream cheese softened
1 garlic clove minced
2 Tbsp. extra olive oil
1/4 cup of chopped olives
2 tbsp. green onions sliced
1/2 cup chopped walnuts heat for 5 mins.
mix with a electric mixer
add olives and onions
Shape into a 10 inch log roll in walnuts.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
serve with crackers
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pans.
Prep: 30 min., Stand: 30 min., Bake: 30 min.
Yield: Makes 8 servings