Friday, May 22, 2009

Canning Season

Just letting you know that the canning season will soon be here. This time of year my larder is starting to look a little bare. I always start the season off with strawberry jam, then raspberry next. I always get my jars out, to make sure that they pass the rim check no chips etc.. Then when the local produce starts to come out voila, I am one happy soul. Cooking to me is like therapy as I enjoy just looking at the finished product and sharing with my friends. I will start giving out a few of my recipes this year.
If anyone has any questions just feel free to ask. I also have a new web site, http://askauntiejane.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, This will be my first year of canning, and look forward to some of your recipes.Also will look at your web site.
Shirley.