Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pineapple Fluff

I could not find one of my old recipes, so went through many different cook  books.
Frustrated I went on the web and found a few similar ones, but knew they were not like my original. 
When I woke up this morning I knew right away where it was. My old brain must have worked all night long. Here it is:

Bottom layer:

Sprinkle graham wafers on bottom of pan
add melted butter spread and pat down.

Middle 

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups of icing sugar
2 coddled eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 can of drained pineapple ( or 1 fresh crushed)

Mix first three ingredients beat till smooth 
then add pineapple
Layer over bottom layer

Top 
Whip 2 cups of whipping cream spread over middle layer
Sprinkle with graham wafers.

you can use raspberries , strawberries or what ever is a favorite in your family.

Freeze until ready to use.

No picture as two different fillings are  in the freezer already.


No comments: